Monday, July 30, 2007

IR-IKU SINIFI

Some footage of our fellow international relations students in Turkey. A few of the folks in the class that graduated in 2005 made a video. Here is one of their descriptions:

"In 2005, I and my class were graduating from the university. I made two VCDs as a memory of university days and dealed them to my friends... I won't upload them to YouTube. However, I just wanted to make you watch the intro of the discs, because it is a summary of our university days and everybody in our class, except 2 persons which don't want to be shown in YouTube amd many lecturers of us, can be seen in this video. The music is composed by Melih Kibar and first used in the most famous Turkish comedy movie "Hababam Class"... Our class was called "IR-IKU Class 2000/2005"... IR means "International Relations", IKU means "Istanbul Kultur University"... I hope you'll enjoy this video..."

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home